Tuesday, October 3, 2017

GAMISS Review: Floral Print Criss Cross One Piece Swimwear


Hello, lovelies! I missed our relaxing stay at the ARUGA by Rockwell Hotel. It was a great experience and we are really looking forward to our next visit. I am glad to finally took a dip again in the water especially in the pool. It's been ages! It is so timely to receive some items from Gamiss a week before. It is my first time to order from this store and their products are amazing. I have ordered a total of four items and I test run first this swimwear.



Actually, they have a wide selection of products and this particular floral print criss cross backless one piece swimwear appeals much to me. I am not blessed in the chest department, so I always make sure to wear something that won't draw attention to my chest. Better to fully cover it than getting conscious all the time. Even though the front top part is almost covered, it is stylishly designed with crisscross to tie up to the neck. I love its simple way of showing some skin in the chest but not really showing my flesh. The best part? It is backless!




I was wearing:
floral print criss-cross one piece swimwear (get here)
pom pom tassels straw tote bag (get here)
fringe denim slippers (find similar here)



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...